Working International Currency Exchange – Powered By TorFX
Working International offers exceptional money-saving foreign currency transfer services in association with TorFX.
Who are TorFX?
For over a decade TorFX has been helping its customers save time and money by offering them excellent exchange rates, fast, free transfers and stand-out customer service.
Once registered with TorFX, all customers are assigned a dedicated Account Manager. This level of support and guidance is virtually unique in the foreign exchange sector and can prove invaluable whether you’re moving £100 overseas or £10,000,000.
If you need to move money abroad to purchase a foreign property, manage mortgage payments, move a pension overseas or meet general living expenses, the partnership between TorFX and Working International means you can enjoy swift, secure and cost-effective transfers.
Free Transfers, First-Class Service
Working International’s foreign currency transfer services, powered by TorFX, can see you benefit from:
- Excellent exchange rates
- Fast, free transfers on over 60 global currencies
- Dedicated account management
- Award-winning customer service
- Free market updates
- 24/7 transfers with TorFX online.
Award-Winning Support and Money Transfer Services
TorFX is driven by its commitment to offering a simple, friendly service that people will want to recommend. This outlook and the hard work and dedication of its staff has seen TorFX win a number of accolades.
Most recently the company was presented with the 2016 Consumer Moneyfacts Award for International Money Transfer Provider of the Year. It was also the winner of the overall award for Best Customer Service at the same event, beating over 100 other leading companies across 24 different categories, including John Lewis, Halifax and LV.
TorFX Key Facts
- TorFX is part of a group which processes in excess of 3 billion Pounds in foreign exchange and international payments per annum and employs over 300 highly-skilled financial services employees.
- TorFX holds the highest credit rating with Dun & Bradstreet, is licensed as a money transmitter by HM Revenue & Customs and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- The company is a member of the UK Money Transmitters Association.
- Since its establishment in 2004, TorFX has been trusted by more than 50,000 private clients and over 4,000 corporate clients.
- As TorFX takes fund security seriously, it operates safeguarded accounts in accordance with the Payment Service Regulations.
- TorFX regularly receive 5* reviews on Trustpilot for its first-class customer care and money-saving services.